
Just try my new internet service provider. Hoho...
New service, IM2 Broom from IndosatM2 which fully subsidiary company of PT. Indosat (The Telecommunication Service Provider in Indonesia)
IM2 Broadband Prepaid is high speed Internet access service provided by IM2 using 3.5G(HSDPA), 3G(UMTS), GPRS and EDGE networks. The new service package, IM2 Broom which provides 2 choices of internet service type, IM2 Broom Classic and IM2 Broom Unlimited. Use Broom Classic to get a high speed internet connection without interrupted and Broom Unlimited to access internet without time and volume limitation.
Broom Classic
Prepaid high-speed internet access based on 3.5G technology with the connection speed up-to 3.6Mbps. Now, it is easy to access internet at anywhere with a high speed connection. Broom Classic gives you freedom from monthly bills. Broom Unlimited
This prepaid internet access over IM2 3.5G network will charges a fix monthly expense for the unlimited internet connection. Internet access speed up-to 256 Kbps until the usage quota reach to 2GB, then after that the connection speed will be decreased up-to 64 Kbps until unlimited volume of usage!
From both of these choices, i decided to activate Broom Unlimited. Which can give me an unlimited access of internet service. Beside that, tariff of the monthly payment only IDR 100K. Until now (9 Nov 2008), this choice is very suitable and inexpensive for personal use.
Source : IndosatM2
New service, IM2 Broom from IndosatM2 which fully subsidiary company of PT. Indosat (The Telecommunication Service Provider in Indonesia)
IM2 Broadband Prepaid is high speed Internet access service provided by IM2 using 3.5G(HSDPA), 3G(UMTS), GPRS and EDGE networks. The new service package, IM2 Broom which provides 2 choices of internet service type, IM2 Broom Classic and IM2 Broom Unlimited. Use Broom Classic to get a high speed internet connection without interrupted and Broom Unlimited to access internet without time and volume limitation.
Broom Classic
Prepaid high-speed internet access based on 3.5G technology with the connection speed up-to 3.6Mbps. Now, it is easy to access internet at anywhere with a high speed connection. Broom Classic gives you freedom from monthly bills. Broom Unlimited
This prepaid internet access over IM2 3.5G network will charges a fix monthly expense for the unlimited internet connection. Internet access speed up-to 256 Kbps until the usage quota reach to 2GB, then after that the connection speed will be decreased up-to 64 Kbps until unlimited volume of usage!
From both of these choices, i decided to activate Broom Unlimited. Which can give me an unlimited access of internet service. Beside that, tariff of the monthly payment only IDR 100K. Until now (9 Nov 2008), this choice is very suitable and inexpensive for personal use.
Source : IndosatM2
新的生物学搜索引擎。我想这个网站是一个中国博士后制作。
ReplyDeleteHello, I found your post when googling "broom unlimited vs classic" I currently have Classic, but find I (nor anyone else I know who has classic) NEVER reach anywhere near the 3.6Mbps. Rare I even cracked 256k. So I'm buying another kit to activate it as Unlimited. :-D
ReplyDeleteHi Again, Yenn!
ReplyDeleteI just thought to give you an IM2 update! Today I looked all over for IM2 kits for Broom Unlimited. I called 12 places in addition to visiting 4 and vendors only had kits dedicated to Classic (not all kits can be activated for either classic or unlimited, and when you try, you get an error message).
What I found today when I went to IM2 Broadband Center at Plaza Semanggi is Indosat is INTENTIONALLY not selling the generic kits that can be activated as Unlimited (I was told this buy the IM2 customer service guy).
Then he told me of a new product Broom "Xtra" (it is not on their website, and I could not even find it by google). The ONLY place that sells it is at the Giant supermarket on the Undgerground level at Plaza Semanggi!
Xtra is similar to Unlimited, but costs Rp. 200k for the starter kit, and is Rp. 125k per month, but for 2.5GB at 256Kbps, rather than 2GB for 100k for standard unlimited. Basically, 25% more per month for 25% more data at 256Kbps. The rest of the month will be at 64Kbps, as with standard Unlimited service.
Here is the catch, While the kit clearly states Rp. 200 (see my website for picture of the new kit packet design), Giant supermarket sells it for Rp. 275K, as they are the only ones with it! I am sure that extra Rp. 75 is going into the vendor stand owner's pocket (with a percentage going to that IM2 guy)!
Just thought to tell u. :)