Sunday, 13 May 2007
A Love Letter
Last day, i've receive a love letter from someone. I can't tell you who is he. Just named he is H. I've predicted he'll tell me that he is love me. But actually, we didn't know much about each other. I know him because of my classmate. He is my classmate's (also my friend's) cousin. I know him since about one year ago. I don't know much about who he is. I only know that he is my friend's cousin n his name. The funniest thing is He didn't know I can't read mandarin letters. I just can read a little bit of mandarin, althought i can speak mandarin. It doesn't means i can read mandarin letter. But he give me a mandarin language love letter. Actually, he is not bad. I just can't receive his love because of many things. The first is my study n work make me busy, so i don't have many time for communication with boyfriend. Second, even I'm a patientness person, but i have a stubborn characteristic. So maybe no one will receive this. N finally, we will be a cold war (Just like my ex-bf n i, althought he is a very patientness person n understand me, but because he is very understand my negative characteristic, he decided to break up our relationship). By the way, until now, i still can't find anyone that can received all of my characteristics. Maybe its hard to find someone will love you forever but why don't try to find it?!
Labels:
Diary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hmm you should try to open your heart. That mayb a bitter experience in the past but dun just stay in the past. People must look forward. You gotta at least try to know the result. Gud luck n GBU :)
ReplyDeleteare you working at Inforsys?? would like to make friend with you..
ReplyDeleteI'm not working at Inforsys. But if u would like to make a friend with me, i accept it. ^_^
ReplyDelete