I should be posting this event at last day, but i forgot to post it. Last day, (Tuesday, 15 May 2007) I've made a mistake at work. I put some code in the independent module of client's main application. (Such as, the main application is account receivable n account payable application. Then the payment voucher management form, payment note n payment note report are my design). I put the wrong code at the payment voucher management form when user want to print report. After my Boss n my supervisor come back from client's office. N my supervisor told me that i've made a mistake. Then Boss n he are find n fix the problem yet. Althought Boss said its just a training for me. So i'll be had an experience about this n i've said sorry to Boss. But I just can't treat it just training. I can't forget of my mistake that i've done. But luckily, its didn't made any change of client's database. I still remember it until today. I think i can't just forget this mistake i've done. I must remember it as my fault n do my best at future. Can't do the same mistake again.
I must try to learn everything at work n at campuz. If i didn't do it. I won't get anything. As i read a book about a child abuse, how did he got his future n his freedom with his self. N exit from her bad codition family. He must survive from his mother's bad torture. About this book-I'll tell u at next post.
ok, i wanna work again...
work...work...work...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank You! ^-^